The following features and functions can be found on the home page
- Check the status of your Andersen Charge Point
- View the details of your last charge
- Lock or unlock your charger when not in use
- View your current charging rate
Here are the different charging status’
- This is where you will find your charge history logged daily and available to view in days, months, or years.
- On this page, you will find the option of setting schedules for charging your vehicle, when it suits you best.
- Simply select ‘Add New Schedule’
- Select your schedules’ start and finish times by using the arrows, or press the numbers to use your keyboard.
- Select the days on which you would like your schedule to be applied.
- Select Save to save and apply your schedule.
- Once set, your schedule will appear on your home page.
- Check what your home and vehicle are consuming in real-time.
- Use the 5 stage dial to choose how much solar vs. grid energy you would like to use.
- E.g: When the dial is set to 50% Green Power, the unit will use solar energy to provide 50% of the charge.
- Override solar settings for two hours and charge using grid energy only for 2 hours with the override slider.
- Minimum threshold – swipe left on your energy page to reveal the minimum threshold toggle.
- This setting is only applied when the dial is set to 100% Green Power.
- When toggled on, the unit will draw from the grid if the solar power generation is below the minimum threshold of 1.4kWh.
- When toggled off, the unit will pause charging until the solar power generated exceed the minimum threshold of 1.4kWh.