Resetting your network unit will reset your connectivity by erasing any networking configuration.
- If you’re connected with an ethernet cable, please disconnect the cable from your router. if you use power adapters, disconnect the cable from the unit to the power adapter.
- Locate the setup button of your unit:
- For the A2: when you face the unit, it’s located at the bottom left between the front and the body of your unit (where the cable goes)
- For the P1: the button is located behind the left-hand side lid.
- Press this button 5 times and you will see all three lights on the unit begin to flash. The charger is now prepared to wipe the existing network credentials. This mode can be safely exited by pressing the button once more. In order to completely remove existing network credentials press the button 5 more times.
- Let the unit reboot for 60 seconds.
Hard resetting your unit will power ON/OFF the unit. This will not erase your network credentials but will reset the electrical circuits in your unit.
- Go to your consumer unit.
- Identify the fuse that is dedicated to your charge point.
- Switch the fuse to the OFF position.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Switch the fuse to the ON position.
- If you cannot find a fuse at your consumer unit, please check your distribution board. There should be a switch similar to a fuse where you can perform the same OFF/ON action.